If you are an applicant that has been denied housing based on a report provided by The PI Company and you wish to dispute the accuracy of that report please fill out the appropriate Dispute Notification Form associated with the consumer report that contained inaccurate information.

A Summary of Consumer Rights Under The Fair Credit Reporting Act

Notice to User of Consumer Reports

TERMINOLOGY — Criminal Charges

With these forms please make sure to include:

  • Copy of your Drivers License
  • Copy of your Social Security Card
  • Copy of the report from the Housing Authority/Property that you are disputing

You will be contacted by The PI Company following the receipt of your signed forms and above items. If you have any further questions, you may contact us at 1.800.260.0079.
Disputes on a Credit Report (Trans Union & Equifax)

If you feel like the information in your credit report is in accurate, read the documents below to learn how to inquiry or dispute the information.

Credit Report Dispute Information